Well Year 4 and 5 - we have survived the year together! Actually we have had a very busy but very enjoyable year together. Many many lovely activities, trips and memories have been made and I am looking forward to having you all again next year as Year 5 and 6.
A big big thank you for all of the lovely cards and gifts, they were all beautiful.
Over the holiday I would like you to continue to learn, practise and improve. I have added a large number of activites and games for you to play and interact with over the Summer - please try to get on as often as possible, leaving a comment to say what you have done. I have also included some web links related to our new topic.
Have a lovely Summer holidays - keep yourself safe.
Miss Evans (Mrs Hughes when you return in September)
Whats your favorite flower Miss Evans'?
ReplyDeleteHello alanna maee, any flowers, surprise me!
ReplyDeleteHi miss evans its beth hope you are enjoying the summer hols Good luck for your wedding hope its a sunny day! See you after summer hols Good luck
ReplyDeleteHello Beth, I'm rushing around but enjoying the weather and my start to summer, hope you are too! Fingers crossed for sun on the 15th of August
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
Hi Mrs Hughes,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your big day my mum showed me the pictures on her facebook you both look lovely see you when you get back in 2 weeks
From Beth
x
Hi mrs Hews its Eli i am enjoying myself in porthcawl and i really miss you all. This weekend im in Beddau, on the first night (friday) im sleeping down yas's and saturday im over beths house. I will come and visit soon maybe in the halloween disco.
ReplyDeletep.s thanks for the letter you wrote.
Eli Ridley what a lovely surprise to have a message from you! I've been hearing all about you starting your new school and how your settling into porthcawl with your family. Your weekend sounds very fun and very busy, I hope you enjoy yourself. Please try to visit us soon, we miss you terribly! If you write a blog post to our class I will show them on the interactive board and maybe they will reply! Hope to hear from you soon 😃
ReplyDeleteMrs Hughes and year five/six