Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Easter Homework

My Maths class has been very hard revising reading analoge clock times, particularly the five minute intervals! I woud like you to visit the link to play the games for homework this Easter  Yes really games for homework, how much fun is that? Please can you then leave a comment saying what games you have played and how you have done....you could even challenge a class mate to better your score!!!!

http://www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/measures.htm

Happy Easter Everyone, have an eggtra special holiday and don't eat too many chocolate eggs!

Miss Evans

19 comments:

  1. stop the clock is so hard on 13 and i got to do it today "ITS IS SO HARD"
    from Elenya-dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi miss evans I went on the game and had 9250 at my 1st go I still cant beat Eli's score 10000 its amazing, I have had 3 eggs already and £9.00 cant wait until friday I am going down my caravan

    From Beth Wiggleworth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter miss evans
    To miss evans

    Happy Easter
    Have an eggcellent day!
    from beth wigglesworth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mybest score on bang on time was 10000 on speed 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a bang on time beat that!



    Tomos payne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a bang on time yay!!!!





    Tomos payne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya miss Evans its beth wigglesworth I am down my caravan on my bampy's phone have a nice holiday

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. iwent on bang on time i had 1000






    from ethan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went on bang on time and i scored 7000

    By Ben

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went on stop the clock and my time was 24 seconds

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello to you all, hope you have had an brill Easter! I'm so pleased that you have all played the time games. Ethan and Tomos you have done well to get onto the internet. Well done Beth, Ben and Elenya, I know its tricky especially when you speed up the clock! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and fingers crossed it doesn't keep raining, hope your enjoying the caravan Beth.
    Miss E

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went on bang on time and I had 1000

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went on bang on time and I scored 10000



    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went on stop the clock and I had 19 seconds



    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done Regan, what speed did you have the stop the clock on? was it the fastest it could be?
    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Miss Evans. I,m not in your maths class but this homework looked fun, so i thought i would give it a go, my first score was 8500 on stop the clock.

    Finley Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well well da iawn Finley Scarlett!!! Extra homework !! You have made my Easter holidays!! Two house points for you and an extra large marshmallow clap!
    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went on bang on time and had 9750 on speed 10.
    Happy Easter!



    From Teya.

    ReplyDelete