Homework this weekend...... as you know we have started a new DT unit about shelters. Tackle this webquest to learn more about building shelters!! this will also help you when it comes to your class activity!!!
http://www.webquestuk.org.uk/Shelters/introduction.htm
Try this and leave a comment - Josh
ReplyDeleteJust pressed on link and read it, looks fun! I'm not doing my homework now, I' waiting for my dad to come and visit us for the weekend!
ReplyDeleteI dont get the homework what do we need to do?
ReplyDeleteI love this game :)
ReplyDeleteI like this game
ReplyDeleteI played stop the clock it was fun I scored 900 from leah
ReplyDeleteWell done to Isha and Leah! For those of you not sure about the homework, read the task and look at the list of items you have been shipwrecked with and design a shelter to keep you safe.
ReplyDeleteI did the kennel one
ReplyDeleteI like this game -TILLIE
ReplyDeletei love this game -tillie
ReplyDeletei love this game
ReplyDeleteDa iawn Tillie, I'm pleased you liked it!
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
ive done half my homework but i got to finish my queen
ReplyDeleteEli
That's alright Eli, you have until Wednesday to do your homework. Hope your queen homework goes well!
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
hi miss i played stop the clock i got 1000
ReplyDeleteadamtantum
This was awsome:)
ReplyDeletei liked tthis game kyle
ReplyDelete