Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Here are the perimeter games we have used in class this week...enjoy playing, challenge yourselves with the tricker levels and leave a comment to let everyone know how well you have done!

Miss Evans

http://www.learnalberta.ca/content/me3us/flash/lessonLauncher.html?lesson=lessons/12/m3_12_00_x.swf

http://www.factmonster.com/math/knowledgebox/player.html?movie=sfw41374

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/maths/perimeter_and_area/index.html

21 comments:

  1. hi miss evans it beth wiggy, I had a go at the robot game and made a full robot body I named it bobby-robby it suits my robot look on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it tomorrow Beth! Hope you got over the escaped crickets!
    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi miss evans I went on the basketball game I scored 10 points and that is the highest score you can get! I didn't miss the test in maths today haha xxx

    Beth wigglesworth
    PS I still haven't got over the escaped cricket and jake frightened me and made me jump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went on the robot game and called it slobby bobby



    love eli xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da iawn Beth and Eli you did well, Beth I bet your still trying to get over the crickets escaping! Eli, what did you mean about the welsh speaker? Did you mean our welsh speaker of the week?

    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pleased you enjoyed it Brooklyn !
    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went on the robot game and called it monkey face




    From,Teya

    ReplyDelete
  8. I built a robot called muscleman on the perimeter game.
    by Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Teya and Ben your robots sound fab!
    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  10. what do you do on the http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/maths/perimeter_and_area/index.html website I am not shore what to do?


    beth wiggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i went on the robot game and i named my robot big daddy :-]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went on all of the games and i named my robot master of all disasters and i forgot to put my name from lewis.d

      Delete
  12. I went on all the games and i named my robot master of all disasters

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went on all the games and i named my robot master of all disasters and i forgot to put my name. from lewis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ardderchog Lewis ! :)

    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi miss evans i just went on basket ball geometry in school and i scored ten the highest score i think.

    from abid

    ReplyDelete
  16. hiya miss evans it is beth and georgia we had a go on the robot game and named it Beth-George it looks like Georgia. We are going to try the other games and leave you a comment too. Alize was about to move when you took a picture of her and it was blured. We are glad that we came into the computer suite to get away from the smell.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wus up miss we went on the on the perim-bots we called our robots FUNKY MINI ME





    from ethan and ben

    ReplyDelete
  18. i went on the robot game i named mine bob marley haha. Miss evans i'm going on holidays tomorrow cant wait miss chips in school :v( still playing robots i love it bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very exciting jake, hope you all enjoy! Don't worry about missing chips I will eat your portion! Yum yum

    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello miss evans i went on the maths games and i playd the robot game and i called it rocko

    ReplyDelete