A fantastic way to see how hard Mrs Hughes' class are working and to view just some of the exciting learning activities.
Hello miss evans its isha i am commenting on this blog because everytime i comeent on mr o`briens blog it doesnt post ?? ita something wrong ?
I went on the symmetry game and i collected 9biorodsBen
Da iawn, glad you enjoyed collecting bio rods! Miss Evans
Nothing wrong Isha, Mr O'Brien just needs to moderate them first 😳😄
Hi miss evans Its beth wiggy I collected 9 bio rods See you tmoz xx
hi its eli, I went on the biorod game and had 9, i think 9 is the highest because i had them all right
Da iawn Eli :) Miss Evans
Got them all right on the biorod game ;]>:] Adrienne
I had 8 on the biorod game.cara.:]
Hi miss evans Im abi.d. I went on the bio rod game and had 7 bio rods because at first i was scared the robot was going to get me.Ahhhhhhhhhhh from abi.d.
I collected 9 bio rodsBen
Well done to you all, keep playing the gamesMiss Evans
i had 8 on the biorod game from teya
Hello miss evans its isha i am commenting on this blog because everytime i comeent on mr o`briens blog it doesnt post ?? ita something wrong ?
ReplyDeleteI went on the symmetry game and i collected 9
ReplyDeletebiorods
Ben
Da iawn, glad you enjoyed collecting bio rods!
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
Nothing wrong Isha, Mr O'Brien just needs to moderate them first 😳😄
ReplyDeleteHi miss evans Its beth wiggy I collected 9 bio rods See you tmoz xx
ReplyDeletehi its eli, I went on the biorod game and had 9, i think 9 is the highest because i had them all right
ReplyDeleteDa iawn Eli :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
Got them all right on the biorod game ;]
ReplyDelete>:] Adrienne
I had 8 on the biorod game.
ReplyDeletecara.:]
Hi miss evans Im abi.d. I went on the bio rod game and had 7 bio rods because at first i was scared the robot was going to get me.Ahhhhhhhhhhh from abi.d.
ReplyDeleteI collected 9 bio rods
ReplyDeleteBen
Well done to you all, keep playing the games
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
i had 8 on the biorod game
ReplyDeletefrom teya