A fantastic way to see how hard Mrs Hughes' class are working and to view just some of the exciting learning activities.
Hi miss evans i went on the robot game. I like the thing you posted and year 4/5. my nose might be broken i dont now yet well im crossing my fingers Jake prosser
Get well soon jake from Beth.w.
Ime missing Jake and I made a card hope you liked it Jake see you soon.Tomos payne
I went on the measuring perimeter game 1 2 and 3 i had 2 wrong
miss evans tomos gave me a card its awsome. My nose is still hurting but im coming in tomorrow i miss all my friends see you tomorrow.
Hi miss evans i went on the robot game. I like the thing you posted and year 4/5. my nose might be broken i dont now yet well im crossing my fingers
ReplyDeleteJake prosser
Get well soon jake
ReplyDeletefrom Beth.w.
Ime missing Jake and I made a card hope you liked it Jake see you soon.
ReplyDeleteTomos payne
I went on the measuring perimeter game 1 2 and 3 i had 2 wrong
ReplyDeletemiss evans tomos gave me a card its awsome. My nose is still hurting but im coming in tomorrow i miss all my friends see you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete