A fantastic way to see how hard Mrs Hughes' class are working and to view just some of the exciting learning activities.
it looks awesome too bad year 4s couldn't go eli xxx
It looks interesting I hope that year 4's get to go next year. Eli is write to bad we couldnt go haha.
Bryn pica was awesome I really enjoyed it .Robert.
Robert you really seemed to enjoy Bryn Pica and you remembered loads of information to write in our recount! Well done MIss Evans
it looks awesome too bad year 4s couldn't go
ReplyDeleteeli
xxx
It looks interesting I hope that year 4's get to go next year. Eli is write to bad we couldnt go haha.
ReplyDeleteBryn pica was awesome I really enjoyed it .Robert.
ReplyDeleteRobert you really seemed to enjoy Bryn Pica and you remembered loads of information to write in our recount! Well done
ReplyDeleteMIss Evans