Home work
Following
on from a visit from PC. Daniels I would like Year4 to produce an anti-smoking
poster for inclusion in their new topic "The Good Life". Tell your parents what
you found out from P.C.Daniels. Your poster is to be A4 size and in any media
you like e.g. computer, coloured felt or pencils. REMEMBER warnings on cigarette packets are quite
strong.
Congratulations to Our star of the week
Congratulations to Our star of the week
Yasmin Cody - for always being polite and helpful - Well Done Yasmin

hiya miss evans its beth wiggy I have done my poster and I have done your maths homework too
ReplyDeleteExcellent Beth, now you can enjoy your weekend and the sunshine! 1 house point for Monday :) if you get some spare time have a play on the new ' good life ' games.
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
hi its Eli when does the smoking poster have to be in
ReplyDeletep.s i cant wait to move
hi again ive also been on the recycling and other games thier awesome
ReplyDelete