Our normally quiet, hardworking class was for once turned into hysterics by the escaped crickets! Well done to Brandon for taking control of the camera! We thoroughly enjoyed learning about Rex but maybe not the feeding habits .... Especially when they are hopping around the class! Miss Evans
hi miss evans I did and the good life games and named the bones on a human body and the bones of an ant. It was fun I am gonna play more of the games in a minute!
sorry its beth I am very forgetful I played on the recyclezone and had 8 out of 8 The game is called have i got a rubbish bin in my head see you tommorrow.
me my mum and dad were all laughing at alize it was hellerious
ReplyDeleteeli
xxx
go go REX!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOur normally quiet, hardworking class was for once turned into hysterics by the escaped crickets! Well done to Brandon for taking control of the camera! We thoroughly enjoyed learning about Rex but maybe not the feeding habits .... Especially when they are hopping around the class!
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
hi miss evans I did and the good life games and named the bones on a human body and the bones of an ant. It was fun I am gonna play more of the games in a minute!
ReplyDeleteThat's brill, all remember to leave your name :)
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
sorry its beth I am very forgetful I played on the recyclezone and had 8 out of 8 The game is called have i got a rubbish bin in my head see you tommorrow.
ReplyDeletehi miss evans i seen the vedio hahaha
ReplyDeletethat video is awesome:)
ReplyDeleteTomos Payne