I hope that you all have a lovely half term and that you celebrate the Jubilee in style! For your half term homework I would like you to play the multiplication games that I have added to the blog and leave a comment to say which games you have played and what your score was.
As paper based homework I would like you to create a factfile about the sun and a factfile about a planet of your choice. The factfiles can be created on cardboard and handwritten or using the computer. I have added some websites to help you with the research. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THESE FACTFILES WILL BE DISPLAYED AND THEN GLUED INTO YOUR BOOKS SO THEY NEED TO BE GOOD QUALITY AND YOUR VERY BEST EFFORT.
Miss Evans
hiya miss evans I hope you have a brilliant jubilee weekend when I get more ink for my printer I will then start doing my planet homework shall I do it on a piece of card? from Beth Wigglesworth
ReplyDeleteim the same as beth but i just had inc and ive got to go out. I haven't had time to do it because on friday emily and bethany slept over, saturday we had a party because challote and my mum passed thier college courses, sunday i had to go to a christining and adoption party, monday i had a street party till 12 and lastnight i had chinese and jaz's friend vicky slept over and i have to go out today so i cant do my homework even though i wanted.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Eli, you have plenty of time to do your homework. You sound very busy, hope your enjoying!
ReplyDeleteMiss Evans
I CANT BELEIVE IT!!!!! WE'VE STARTED PACKING BOXES READY TO MOVE TIME FLIES sorry about the caps i never new they were on
ReplyDeletehello miss evans i piayed on the multipilication games.
ReplyDeletei played on the multiplication games i forgot my score=)
ReplyDeleteTomos Payne
Hi Miss Evans I played on Cone Crazy and my score was 28 and I palyed on Superstars and I had 13 correct and 10 wrong. I played on flying high but can't remember my score. I've finished my planet homework too.See you on Tuesday. from Brandon :p
ReplyDeleteHi miss evans its Beth again I have done my sun powerpoint just need to do another one not a powerpoint though I will do it on word is that ok? see you tomorrow in school
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteI have nearly finsihed my homework.
I did some maths game, I got 15 right and 2 wrong
Ok bye! ;D
hi miss evans its beth i have sent the powerpoint to the year 4's email then I will send my pluto one when I have more time I will see you tomorrow
ReplyDeletefrom Beth wigglesworth
xxxx
finished yay!!! but i still have my sun factfile to do
ReplyDelete