Sunday, 17 June 2012

Road Safety Week

This week 18th - 22nd June is Road Safety Week in Gwaunmeisgyn. We have a very exciting week planned including visitors coming in to talk to us about road safety and games and activities to join in with!

Year 4 and 5 are also visiting Cilfynydd Environmental Centre on Thursday as part of their topic work on 'The Good Life'! Remember to bring your wellies and raincoats!

Tuesday will also be very exciting as we will be harvesting out competition potatoes! which class will win .......... watch this space and keep your fingers crossed my class!!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. hi miss evans do we have maths homework

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Eli, you can play the digital time games! It will be good practise for next week's Maths! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss evans i know when im moving. in 2 or 3 weeks my mum said i found out last night xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. please can i give my homework in at tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya miss evans its Beth
    I am not in school today because I am ill. I have a bad ear fingers crossed that I am ok for thursday (the trip) see you when I come back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just played on the shoot the clock game And my score was sixty one it said that it was a high score




    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went on stop the clock and i had 35seconds

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bendigedig Ben x one house point! Dali ati!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went on stop the clock and my time was 19 seconds

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just forgot I needed to add 2 house points on from mr o'brien I am just going to go on the stop the clock game and the welsh games

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi miss evans I just played the welsh games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went on shoot the clock and my score was 50. I dont know if that was a high score.

    ReplyDelete